Named after Team Bionic and Denver Roller Dolls skater extraordinaire (insert french accent) Francey Pants. Francey's crazy skills come from her ice and roller hockey background, having spent time on the French national team for both disciplines. MVP for Team France at the first Roller Derby World Cup in Toronto 2011, these pants have an impressive namesake.
Designed for: derby practice, uniforms, or your early morning run!
- High quality, athletic fabric
- Comfortable and flattering for all sizes
- Wide waistband smoothes out any extra bumps
- Performance fabric keeps your butt looking perky
- Wear them on their own or under the Chica Bomb Hot Shorts
- Made with Athletic Supplex (88% Polyester 12% Spandex)
- Cuff Colors: Orange, Pink, Blue, Red
Sizing: These fit slightly smaller than the Chica Bomb shorts, so you may want size up. Check the sizing chart for more information.
Small: Waistband: 30-34, Hips/Bum: 34-40
Medium: Waistband: 34-38, Hips/Bum: 40-44
Large: Waistband: 38-42, Hips/Bum: 44-48
XLarge: Waistband: 42-48, Hips/Bum: 48-52
***Clearance Item, Not Eligible for Return/Refund***